Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Provision for equal protection with firearms

Prior to 1791, you had to provide your attorney even for a capital crime, just like you could be required to provide guns and ammo for military duty. Now, to provide for the right to an attorney, the state has to provide an attorney for free, even if you are a confessed serial killer. This is where the state is forced to facilitate full due process under the 5th Amendment and the 14th Amendment for indigent accused. Help me understand why they have to help an indigent confessed killer in their duty to the 5th Amendment when they do not give me equal protection to military and police by providing me a machine gun? Help me understand why they have to help an indigent confessed killer in their duty to the right under Gideon V Wainwright, why do they not have that level of duty under the 2nd Amendment? When can they be compelled to give me equal protection to military and police? If they get issued a free machine gun, why not me? IF I get disarmed, why not them?

No comments:

Post a Comment